Can't Live Without...
( Literally.... P.S. click on the pics to read more about each)
Rosebud Salve - If I was stranded on a deserted island...this would be my only product.
- I use it for everything.
- It is always in my bag, next to my bed, and in my bathroom.
Kerastase Masque Nutri-Defense and BedHead Tigi HeadRush
- I use it nce a week to repair my hair damage.
- It is a bit expensive and hard to find, but it really is magic.
- Bedhead Shine Mist is lightweight and makes my hair shiny and frizz free .
Tea and Ice Cubes
- Every morning and nights, I use chamomile ice cubes instead of a toner.
- Chamomile is very gentle skin tonic to replenish and enrich dry or sensitive skin.
Perfume and Antiperspirant
Smelling great and feeling fresh are super important.
I use Clarins antiperspirant, which keeps me dry and fresh all day.
As for my perfume, Coco Mademoiselle is my all time favorite.
Exercise: Ballet Stretches and Rock climbing
- I still do the same stretches I did when I danced ballet, and if you're new to it: Check Out this book " NYC Ballet Workout" by Peter Martins ( click). This book is very good.
- Rock climbing is my hobby and it gives me pretty good exercise.
- On the side note, I hate gyms... but I stay active by stretching couple times a week, rock climbing weekly, ski with my dad in the winter, and rollerblade in the summer.
Food and Vitamins
- I grew up in a health conscious family.
- I don't believe in diets or saying NO, rather what's important is proportion.
My Everyday Essentials....
- Squirrel Hair Brushes it is really important to a set of good brushes
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - really awesome stuff
Chanel Tein Innocence - for those bad days, or spot cover up.
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer - gives the most natural glow ever.
Dior Diorshow Powder in Catwalk Pink - I use it instead of a blush.
Chanel Les 4 Ombre de Chanel in Stage Lights - I use lighter colors for day and add darker for night.
Yves Saint Laurent Far a Levres Rouge Pur in Pink Satin (141)
Dior Kiss Luscious Llip plumping Gloss in Berry Smoothie
OPI nail lacquer in We'll Always Have Paris
OPI nail lacquer in Heart Throbe - for everyday
OPI nail lacquer, Nicole collection in City Pretty Rose - usually for summer
Sally Hansen Extra Moisturizing 4-1 Treatment - I love this stuff.
On my TO BUY list...
Chanel Poudre Douce: SoftPressed Powder- for light coverage
Shu Eumura 24k Gold Eyelash Curler - I hear that it is the best, but is it worth it?
I also need a good hand cream - ANY SUGGESTIONS.
I was also looking into transferring to Kiehl's for change.... What do you think IS IT WORTH A TRY?
Do you have any "beauty or diet secrets", products that you can't live without or that you just totally hate....
With Love ....