I've realized that I haven't done a beauty post in a while and since I've discovered some awesome new products that I am currently obsessing over, I've decided to share my latest finds! No need to hide our beauty secrets, right....te he :P
1. Kiehl's Yerba Maté Tea Lotion: I have combination/oily skin and this lotion is very moisturizing without adding being oily or heavy.
2. Givenchy Phenomen'Eye Mascara: No matter how scary it looks, I was very curious to try it out. And this is hands down my favorite mascara ( in comparison to Dior, Lancome, Chanel, YSL, Revlon and Loreal). The technique is something that takes a bit of getting used to but I love it! Here's a link to a how to video and illustrated instructions: Click! Do not be intimidated give it a try!
3. Tarte Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride: Forget about traditional blushes, this thing is awesome! It gives a very natural flush, lighlights cheeckbones and stays on for a long time. I adore it, definitely going for seconds.
4. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: I've been debating over this curler for a long time but finally decided to see what the big deal is. And I must say this curler is amazing! Although pricey but I think that it is worth every penny. It gives a natural curve without breaking or pulling lashes.
5. Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector , SPF 40: When it comes to sun protection, I am paranoid. I wear high SPF with UVA and UVB protection all year around, every minute of the day. This formula is not heavy and sits perfectly under make-up.
6. Marrakesh Oil by Earth Body: I love this! My hair dresser is honestly a genious when it comes to hair (that is how much I love her) and she of course knows exactly what products to recommend. This was a must-have, so I picked it up and fell in love. This Moroccan oil with hemp and argan oils mix does wonders to my long and wavy hair. ( I picked mine up at Tonyc Salon and Spa at Sherway Gardens for $29.95...I know how difficult it is to find.)
Now my questions to you darlings...
What are some of the product you're obsessing over, currently? As well
Wishing Everyone A Beautiful Weekend!!!
Source: fashion spot; google images