I was just going over some of my books in my " book collection" and just wanted to share one quote with you, hehe.... so not fashion related, but such a powerful quote.
I adore this quote by D.H. Lawrence from " Lady Chatterley's Lover"
we are among the ruins, we start to build up new little habits, to have new little hopes. It is rather hard work: there is now no smooth road into the future: but we go round, or scramble over the obstacles. We've got to live, no matter how many skies have fallen."
Speaking of books... I already made up my summer reading list, haha... I know I am an über loser, but I can't help myself... I really LOVE reading. So here we go:
- Vanity Fair - William Makepeace Thackeray
- Stealing Athena - Karen Essex
- Murder on the Orient Express - Agatha Christie
- And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie
- 4:50 from Paddington - Agatha Christie
- The Beautiful and the Damned - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Money -Martin Amis
- Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
- The Collection - Gioia Diliberto
- Consuelo - George Sand
- An American Tragedy - Theodore Dreiser
- Camille - Alexander Dumas
- The Complete Works of Guy de Maupassant
I am always looking for something new and interesting to read...I would really appreciate if you guys would leave me some suggestion. I am open to any kind of a read :)