Fall is my favorite season so I try to get out as much as possible and engage in innocent fun such as spending my afternoon in the park walking Johnny ( my doggies name) ... Canadian autumn can be magical.
Bloglovin' - Follow my blog with bloglovin´ - yup I decided to give it a try.
I am wearing:
Gap Fuzzy Sweater - $63
TNA wool scarf - $54
Guido & Mary Jeans, $180
Chanel Sunglasses - $600
Coach Leather Swingbag - A gift from Andrew
Minnetonka Booties - $ 44
Party Time: I finally also got a chance to wear my new Soia& Kyo Coat... I love it.
I am wearing:
Soia & Kyo Annisa Z Wool Coat - $330
Maggie Ward Dress - $246, on sale for $79
Calvin Klein Opaque Black Tights - $31
Michael Kors Booties - $230
Tag.... I'm it :)
I've been tagged by Your Everyday Style
and La Couturier
to spill 6 quirky things about me and from her name was ashley to write 7 random facts:) Thank you Ladies .... :)
So here it is 7 quirks / random facts about myself:
1. I have a nail phobia... They always must be done... It's really big paranoia to extent that some people find it weird...
2. I start every shopping trip with a Godiva Dark Chocolate Decadence...
3. I have a bubble bath every night... or I won't fall asleep.
4. I will never buy polyester... I'm paranoid of the material.
5. I hate brown and black colour combination - a strong dislike.
6. I never wear red ... clothing, lips, nail polish,etc.
7. I had my first burger two months ago... and I am 20 years old.
It seems like everyone has done these tags, so if you haven't then YOU'RE IT :)
I wish you all a wonderful week :)
Image Source: knight cat.