Hello Darlings, As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words! Well, in less than a few thousand words here are some of my favorite moments from this summer as posted on my @MartaTryshak Instagram. It has been an amazing summer with lots of new experiences and fun memories.
- Many hours preparing for photo shoots and then shooting.
- Being selected by Marketing Magazine as one of their Top 30 Under 30.
- My latest greatest find, Surface to Air burgundy blade brogues.
- Growing my shoe collection, one pair at a time.
- Spending quality time alone and with loved ones.
- Celebrating special occasions with sugar and romance ;)
- Long hours working on the blog...
- Even longer hours at meetings, but its almost always fun.
- Becoming the face of La Vie En Rose
- Developing an exciting project for French Connection Fall 2012
- Joining the cast of E! Channel's Celebrity Style Story airing Sunday's at 10:30 pm.
- Spending the day shopping with JP Arencibia of the Toronto Blue Jays.
- My University of Toronto convocation shared with family and friends.
- Shopping for party dresses.
- Attending The Rogers Cup tennis tournament.
- Spending a romantic long weekend at Blue Mountain Resort.
- Spending many hours with friends at my favorite patios in the city.
With summer coming to an end, I cannot wait to wrap myself in a cashmere cardigan and experience all the wonderful things that fall brings. Hundreds of moments, many more memories and thousands of pictures — all on @MartaTryshak on Instagram!
What is your favorite moment from this summer?