Hello Darlings, I would like to wish every mother a Happy Mother’s Day! I would also like to thank my mother for everything. I am very lucky :)
Although my mother and I are always told that we are very alike, I always strive to be more like her in many aspects of my life. She is super fun, always happy and appreciates every minute – an attitude I wish to inherit.
I AM WEARING: Talula Babaton Peyton Silk Blouse // 7 For All Mankind 10th Anniversary The Skinny Jeans // Juicy Couture Stripe Blazer // Tory Burch Beverly Pumps // Z Spoke by Zac Posen Purse // Marc by Marc Jacobs Rings // Michael Kors Watch
The fashion and beauty principles that she instilled in me from a young age are the ones that stuck with me the most. She constantly reminds me to take care of myself, to be happy and grateful for what I already have, and to work hard for what I do want. It is also thanks to her that I am obsessed with perfectly polished nails, will never go out in public without making an effort and will always make friends with an iron. There is probably another a million and one quirks that I have inherited and every day spent with her reminds me of how alike we are.
10 Things My Mom and I Have in Common
1. I have my mother’s eyes: blue-green.
2. We obsessively wear red nail polish.
3. We don’t mix silver and gold jewelry.
4. Secretly, we adore celebrity gossip magazines.
5. It is our ritual to have coffee and dessert while catching up.
6. We really love Gone with the Wind.
7. We wear glasses (I wear corrective contacts).
8. We speed while driving.
9. We love to shop together and I always ask her opinion on every purchase.
10. We love this site. In fact, for the past four years she was the one who took most of the images.
Lat night and just in time for Mother’s Day, we arrived at a charming ocean-front beach house in Florida for our family vacation. Nothing says spending quality family time like some fun in the sun!