Hello Darlings, With every change of season, usually comes a change in a girls beauty drawer! In my case, replacing summery bubble gum colored lip glosses and nail lacquers are rich colors and subtle earth tones for fall. In recent months, I have come across fabulous new products and renewed my love of some old staples, and here are my absolute favorites in my beauty drawer:
1. Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eye shadow Palette in Kaska Beige — the colors are subtle and perfect to transition from day to night.
2. Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara — my favorite go-to mascara for years.
3. Lancome Blush Substil in Tangerine Tint — perfect touch of peach.
4. Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing (New Find!) — Absolutely love this primer that gives a lovely glow and a tint of bronze. Perfect for winter when skin can look a bit dull.
5. Lush Emotional Brilliance Translucent Powder (New Find!) — Part of Lush's new make-up line this shimmering powder is perfect for highlighting. I use it as an eye-shadow base and on my cheeks.
6. Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick — Perfect lipstick for everyday - moisturizing and it lasts.
7. Smashbox Liquid Liner & Lash Overlay — Perfect for nights out. Instead of traditional kohl color, I use this liquid liner with a touch of sparkle. You can also use it to add a little gold to your eyelashes. It's a fun product to have!
8. Lush Feeling Younger Skin Tint (New Find!) — I mix this formula into my morning face cream to brighten my skin. I also dab it under my eye to cover up dark bags. I am in love with this product!
9. Chanel Podre Universelle Libre ( New Find!) — I've finally made the switch from pressed to loose powder and love it. The look is much more natural and it is easier to apply.
I am curious to know, what are your favorite beauty products?