Well, since many of you already know I am in the midst of my finals and finishing up my research project. Although I should be in a panic mode, thinking how miserable my life is right now and what a hermit I have turned into. Not caring about anything but school and accept that my nails are growing a mile long cuticles, my split ends are driving me nuts, and my face is starting to break out as if I just hit puberty.WELL, NO MORE OF THAT !!!!!!
I am going to continue to make myself feel great... including not postponing my eyebrow appointment for the tenth time and not canceling my hair appointment that is coming up.I am going to do my nail and toes. I am going to be in control of my life and my school overload. I refuse to become one of those student who's miserable.
Therefore I decided to make an inspiration post that will inspire me to stay positive, to remember to feel great, and to take a moment to breath.
- Wear things that make me feel comfortable and chic.
- Wear pretty accessories to add a girly touch and make any simple outfit feel more special
- Wear pretty flats for comfort, but sometimes resort to heels for a touch of fierceness :P
- I don't want to wear too much make up. I hate feeling like I am melting away, therefore hate wearing too much make up.
- Simple natural hair or put it up in a neat pony or a loose bun. Always neat.
- Pretty nails always make me feel neat.
- Take time off.
- go quickie shopping.
- spend time with the loved ones and friends.
- relax in a bubble bath!
- Look Forward
- to the summer
- to my vacation
- to sleep
- STAY POSITIVE and ORGANIZED!!!
I wish you all a beautiful and positive day!!!
Source: net a porter; opi; style.com; Hasta la vista, Mademoiselle;Corrie Bond; fashion spot; lolita