Hello Darlings, With every season we ever so slightly change our beauty routine! For spring we lean towards lighter colors, in the summer we transition to adding bold pops of colorful, in the fall we like to add more depth and in the winter we add a touch of warmth. Whenever I find a favorite product I stay with it for a long time. In the past year, I found some new favorites while still enjoying those that have withstood the test of time.
1. Smith’s Rosebud Salve in Mocha Rose — been my favorite for years. Nothing adds the much needed moisture kick quite like this little secret. It also taste amazing.
2. Armani Maestro Foundation — my obsession for the past year. The foundation goes on light and silky and stays on all day. I would have to say this is the best foundation I’ve ever used.
3. Shu Uemura Curler — now this little friend, I can’t live without! You need to try it once to see the difference that it makes. It will change your life forever, promise.
4. Lancome Dual Finish Powder — my mom’s been loyal to Lancome for years and I understand why. I adore majority of their products including this setting powder. It is does not go on heavy and leaves a lovely matte finish.
5. Lancome Star Bronze — just enough of a sun kiss to have everyone fooled. This product adds a gentle touch of color without the risk of looking like an oompa loompa.
6. Lancome Blush in 134 — similar to the bronzer, the formula is mistake proof.
7. Armani Maestro Lipstick in 401 — this color has become my signature for a night out.
8. Lancome Hypnose Star Waterproof — this was my first venture into the waterproof territory and I love it. Aside from it looking amazing all day, it never smudged and comes off with a proper eye makeup remover.
9. Stila Brow Colour in Medium — never before had I considered using a brow pencil and I will say that this product changed my life in the way that the eyelash curlers have. The formula is absolutely wonderful and gives just the right amount of intensity.
10. Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner — now that I’ve learned to line my eye this one has become a favorite. It stays on without smudging and is easy to use. What more can a girl ask for?
What are your favorite products right now?