Hello Darlings, With the summer sunshine comes the festival season. With a long weekend, OVO and Veld behind us; August is officially known as the Sunday of summer. I know realizing a fact that summer is coming to an end is a difficult fact to accept. So what’s a better way to enjoy the rest of your summer season, if not with an outdoor festival. Now you may not be a music expect and not know that festival are taking place. Well, no worries I’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of worldwide festival including Canada and US from Music Festival Junkies and plan your next adventure.
This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending Veld Music Festival at Downsview Park for the second time. I has a blast dancing the days away to DeadMau5, A$ap Rocky and Steve Aoki. Despite mother nature not being very kind to us with terrible thunder storms, resulting in an early cancellation of the event on the second day.
Deciding on which festival to attend might be a challenge but planning for one is most crucial. Which brings me to the most important part of festivals, and that is being prepared for just about anything. With a number one rule of safety is protecting your skin from harmful rays with sunscreen. To make sure that any cuts or scrapes and blisters are properly healing be sure to have have them covered with waterproof bandages and you can continue on dancing. Also consider bringing a light jacket and an umbrella, along with a water bottle and never forget your charger. It’s always better to be prepared!
As celebrating the summer’s last hurrah should be in the works, Johnson & Johnson Inc. wants to make sure that you’re ready regardless where the adventure takes you. The Festival Survival kit has $200 worth of products to keep you comfortable, and includes the following:
- AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
- AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration
- AVEENO® Sun Protect & Hydrate 30 SPF
- AVEENO® Positively Radiant Face Wash (Cleanser)
- AVEENO® Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector
- AVEENO® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
- AVEENO® Positively Nourishing Shampoo
- AVEENO® Positively Nourishing Conditioner
- BAND-AID® Brand Waterproof Tough-Strips
- BENADRYL® Bug Bite Relief Itch Stick
- CLEAN & CLEAR® Oil Absorbing Sheets
- CLEAN & CLEAR® Night Relaxing All-in-One Cleansing Wipes
- LISTERINE® Pocket Paks
- LISTERINE® Total Care Whitening Easy Sliding Floss
- POLYSPORIN® Complete
- POLYSPORIN® Assorted Blister Pads
- POLYSPORIN® Cracked Heel Cream
- POLYSPORIN® Poly To Go
- POLYSPORIN® Pain and Itch Relief
For your chance to WIN:
Please leave comment below sharing your favorite summer festival or one you’d love to attend.
Rules: No purchase necessary. Contest closes on August 14th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST. Open to Canadian residents, excluding Quebec. Must be 18 or older to enter. Winners will be chosen at random. The winner will be required to provide their contact information, sign a release, answer 3 questions related to Johnson & Johnson Inc. products, and answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to receive their prize.
*This post was sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Inc. The views and opinions expressed are my own.