WithLoveGabrielle.com (referred to as WLG) is a lifestyle site written by Marta Tryshak for driven women looking to experience their life to the fullest. Our goal is to inspire women to not be afraid to reach their full potential both in professional and personal lives through content that is thought provoking and relatable
Where Fabulous Meets Everyday!
Posts on WLG are thought provoking, inspiring, relatable and never self-promotional. No jargon or corporate speak. Keep it interesting and conversational. All of the content proposals are to be approved by Marta Tryshak.
The audience is fellow career driven women. They are busy and it is our privilege to have their time, so what are they going to get out of your post?
The following are required material for the WLG.
- 700 (min) – Please don’t limit your blog post based on this number.
- Most of WG posts range from 800 – 1,500 words.
Format for sharing
- Share a Google doc or email a Word doc.
- Link to other content whenever relevant. Every link included must add value for readers. No promotional links unless specifically collaborating with a partner in which case much be disclosed.
Paragraph length and spacing:
- Keep paragraphs short.
- We adhere to the one space after the period philosophy, not two.
- Use headers and sub headers to break up your post.
- Avoid big blocks of text.
- When writing headlines be specific.
- Use bullet or numbered lists.
- End the post with “With Love… (add your name)”
Image are focal part of the content. We use them to break up text, make the blog post scannable and to support data. All images are to be original unless agreed upon otherwise. Content is king, image is queen.
We may edit your post or bounce it back to you for revisions. We may edit anchor text and links that are not relevant to your post. Sometimes scheduling may change but we will let you know ahead of time.
We ask that your article not be published elsewhere and is exclusivity written for WLG.
We ask that your articles be submitted 7 days prior to your scheduled run date. Don’t worry, we’ll coordinate a date together.
Please plan to promote your post throughout your social networks. We ask that you share it more than once on multiple networks over multiple days. The time frame and scheduling is up to you for as long as it is following our social media posting.
At this time, we are not actively seeking guest submissions as all of the content is originally written by Marta Tryshak. However, we occasionally look for new authors to write on a specific topics, to collaborate with, reference or interview. If you would like to be considered please email us at email@example.com to let us know more about you and what you would like to cover. Please be sure to submit your previous work samples.